Rate Chart for Jamshedpur Golf Courses (Beldih & Golmuri)
Green Fees (18 Holes)
Walk-in Guests: Rs. 1500
Walk-in Guests (Indian National): Rs. 1000
Members Guest: Rs. 500
IGU Member: Rs. 500
Members of affiliated clubs (as per arrangements with each club)
Bhubaneswar Golf Club: Rs. 200
Karnataka Golf Association: Nil
Mahanadi Coal Fields: Rs. 200
Patna Golf Club: Rs. 200
Ranchi: Rs. 200
Royal Calcutta Golf Club: NIL
Talcher Golf Club: Rs. 200
Tollygunge Club: NIL
Walk-in Guests – Entry Fee: Rs. 100 per day plus Re.1 per ball
Others - No Entry Fee: Re. 1 per ball
Golf Cart Hire (subject to availability)
(effective from 1st october 2021)
Effective from 1st September 2020
1. On weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Up to 9 holes – Rs. 150
Up to 18 holes – Rs. 300
2. On weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and public holidays
Up to 9 holes – Rs. 200
Up to 18 holes – Rs. 400
Golfers who engage caddy in games beyond 9 holes, will need to pay 18 holes caddy fee, applicable on the particular day of the week regardless of number of holes played after 9. Similarly, golfers who play less than 9 holes will need to pay caddy fee of minimum of 9 holes, applicable on the particular day of the week.
For practicing the caddy fee is revised to Rs. 125 up to one hour.
- Rates given above are inclusive of Tax.
- Please insist on money receipts for all cash payments made
- Applicable charges (except caddie fee) are payable in advance before availing any of the facilities
- Guests (except walk-in) must show their (IGU/AFFILIATE CLUB membership card)
- Member’s Guest must be accompanied by the member.